LostLoonMusic is the webhome of composer and musician Nathan J. Stumpff.
- Two New Works (written in response to poems by Vermont's poet laureate, Chard DeNiord) - premier performances
- Friday April 20th, 2018 - Unitarian Church, Montpelier, VT
- Saturday April 21st, 2018 - Black Box Theater, Burlington, VT
- Four Rumi Songs (for a cappella chorus)
- Recorded by the First Readings Project
- Working Man's Wage (for violin, clarinet and piano) - premier performance
- Saturday, November 21st, 2015 - review
- Pickman Hall, Longy School of Music - Cambridge, MA
- Stitches (for two bassoons)
- Friday, October 17, 2014
- Bryan Recital Hall, Bowling Green State University Campus - Bowling Green, OH
Mailing List Signup:
For occasional email updates on recordings, performances and other news, kindly fill out the form below.